Sunday 18 August 2013

Project 365 Day 10-16 - 12th-18th August... back from my hols

Someone might have noticed I hadn't been posting over the last week, the fact is I have been on holiday on the south coast of Spain. So to cover the last week heres a selection of my holiday snaps :)



We visited Gibraltar and even with the current political tension we crossed the border relatively easily and got a chance to get up, close and personal with the monkeys.


Animals featured quite heavily this holiday as we also visited a zoo called Bioparc, which I would highly recommend. There are no bars, just perspex windows, and the majority of enclosures are open topped so you can get a good view of the animals which makes getting quality photos easier. Something that I often find disappointing is photographs of animals through a chain link fence, the only tricky thing with photographing through windows is not getting a reflection obscuring your subject so I pushed the lens as close to the glass as possible to avoid it.



This is the first portrait on the blog, we were just messing around in Starbucks waiting for our flight and I liked the light and just narrow enough depth of field.


So as of tomorrow should be back to normal for Project 365...

No comments:

Post a Comment