Monday 2 September 2013

Project 365 Day 30 - 2/9/13

So I've missed a day again and today, which has been my first day back at work, I haven't got round to picking up a camera so I've decided to upload a couple of photos from the first roll of film I put through my Olympus OM20. For anyone interested it's Ilford Delta 400 Black and White film :)


This was an attempt at an arty shot, came out how I pictured in my head so I'm pleased with it. I used an 80-200mm zoom (which I paid 99p for) on a tripod, think the shutter speed was about 1/8.


And an obligatory cat shot, I have a 50mm Zuiko lens for my OM20 which stops down to f1.8 making the focus really selective, I wanted to retrofit it to my Nikon but adapters aren't cheap, for the same money I could buy a similar Nikon 50mm lens.

Really want to put a colour film through it for some landscapes, using a film SLR is a really different experience to digital.

No comments:

Post a Comment