Monday 9 September 2013

Videography

I've been doing some freelance videography for a client this summer and have been inspired to get into it a bit more. I've been working with borrowed gear and thinking how I could get a professional set up at a low cost as my budget for any gear is tight (or should I say non existent). To be able to achieve the results I've been getting with my borrowed kit I was thinking along the lines of (in an ideal world) a Nikon D7000, which would also be a nice upgrade to my D80 but more likely a D3200 of D5200. Preferably a cine lens that could autofocus (until I can get good results manually) and a hand held stabiliser...


This looks really cool but I would be looking for a much cheaper alternative, not so much £10,000, more like £10...

No comments:

Post a Comment